Day One is a such a great start. It was a long day but truly awesome.
- I left Davao for this 20-day trip with no fixed IT, nothing but just to explore Visayas the slowest way possible. I aimed to visit 10 provinces in 20 days.
- I arrived Cebu and that marks the first province of this trip.
- Went straight to Pier One bound for BOHOL and prayed at the nearby church for safety and good health for this whole trip.
- Arrived at BOHOL and was gladly welcomed by my cousins. They are my hosts here. Bohol marks the second Province of this trip.
- I promised to get a photo of me at the Capitol and yes, I did it. It was partly destroyed by the 2013 earthquake.
- Prayed at Tagbilaran Church which was spared during the said earthquake. Went further to Dauis Church and it was a heartbreaking scene. I cried. I did.
- Stopped at a wet market, bought stuff and cooked them for my cousins. They loved it.
- Luke my nephew met my little boy TINTIN. They got along with instantly. Hahaha.
- Went to PANGLAO BEACH at night. Hell yeah, looks and sounds like BORACAY. Got shocked because it wasn’t like this the last time I visited it in 2007. Cool though. I love the FEEL.
- Yes, there are FLASHBACKS. Okay. Done.
Day One. Good start. Loving it. Tomorrow is another day!
3 Regions | 10 Provinces | 20 days | Pho 10,000.00
This is #TheTravelTellerInVisayas Travel Series.
Cebu Province – ✔
Bohol Province – ✔