Kuwait is a country in the middle-east with many treasures to show. If you plan on making a trip there, you should know that you cannot enter the country without a visa. However, there is some good news ahead. The citizens of over 50 countries are eligible for a Kuwait evisa thanks to the services provided by iVisa. You can apply online, and the visa will arrive in as little as 12 hours.
An evisa is also known as an electronic visa. It means that you can acquire it online, and the process is as simple as you can imagine. It has the same legal standing as the visa you get from the embassy. In order to know whether or not you qualify for the evisa, you can use a tool called Visa Checker. You find it on iVisa’s website. You insert your country of origin and choose Kuwait as a destination. The information will unfold in front of you instantly.
What are the requirements?
If you are eligible for the Kuwait evisa, you are saved a trip to the embassy. However, that does not mean you are not required to have a few documents at hand. Here is what you need:
- A passport – make sure that your passport is valid and will maintain its validity for at least six months from your arrival date in Kuwait.
- Digital copies of your passport
- Means of online payment – you can use a credit or debit card, and if you have a Paypal account, iVisa accepts that as well. You will be asked to make the payment before submitting the application.
- A valid residency card– this is applicable only to GCC residents
Once you check those documents off your list, you can move on to the application itself. The form is quite easy to comprehend, but if you have difficulties in filling it in, you can refer to iVisa’s 24/7 support service.
The application consists of three steps. In the first one, you will be required to fill in your basic information. Put in your name, address, passport information, email address, and so on. You must also select a processing time. The second step consists of a simple revision and payment. Once you finish, you can get to the last step, which will require you to upload some of the documents listed above. After that, you hit the submit button, and your visa will arrive via email in PDF format in the timeframe you chose when you completed the application.
Processing time and costs
The visa itself is free. What you need to pay is the service fee towards iVisa. You can choose one of the following processing times:
- Standard – your application is processed in 72 hours, and you will be charged 20$
- Rush – the visa will be ready within 48 hours, and it costs 60$
- Super Rush –your visa will be in your inbox in 12 hours, and the cost is 80$.
Delays may occur, which is why it is recommended that you apply for the visa one week in advance, just to be on the safe side. You will be notified via email if and when it happens. Also, keep in mind that your application will not be processed during the weekend, and weekends in Kuwait are held on Friday and Saturday.