I have been blogging since 2007. OLANOLOGY: Chronicling A Good Voyage is my first blog. It started as a personal blog then restructured into travel blogging. When I thought of keeping it back as personal blog, I decided of creating a fresh blog that is solely dedicated to my humble travels and wanderings. And so, on April of this year, THE TRAVEL TELLER was born and introduced to the blogosphere. It chronicled some of my recent worthy travels to some of the beautiful places in our tropical Island of the Philippines. Seven months later, THE TRAVEL TELLER is awarded by Philippines Blog Award 2011 as the Best Travel Blog for Mindanao. Hence, there so many reasons to be thankful about with a grateful heart.
As my way of thanks and gratitude, The Travel Teller gives back this Christmas. On this season of love and giving, The Travel Teller is spearheading a reach-out program to the IPs of Davao. Every year, our lumad brothers and sisters from various remote areas of the city come to the city’s Poblacion to take part in the city’s celebration of the Christmas season. With the generous support of my friends namely Lorah May Reyes (Abu Dhabi), Ana Mae Almano-Isobe (Japan), Rodel & Roderick Emboscado (Philippines),Patricia Santos (USA) and other friends who preferred to remain anonymous, “The Travel Teller” is reaching out to these IPs to share the message of love and giving present in this Yuletide Season.
BUT MOST OF ALL, The Travel Teller Gives Back This Christmas to his loyal followers and avid readers who serve as his inspirations in achieving his recent recognition. Again, as a way of thanks and gratitude, I am giving away raffle prizes for my followers and readers including my blogger friends in this promo I called, “How Do You Like The Travel Teller?”.
HERE’S HOW TO JOIN:
IF YOU ARE A LOYAL READER, SHOW HOW MUCH YOU LIKE THE TRAVEL TELLER.
- “LIKE” the Facebook Page of The Travel Teller, which you can find HERE.
- Encourage your friends to “LIKE” The Travel Teller too.
- Upload a photo of yourself in your Facebook Wall showing you LIKE The Travel Teller.
- Upload the same photo at the Facebook page of The Travel Teller.
- As photo caption, say something why you like The Travel Teller.
Unlimited Edition of The Travel Teller T-SHIRTS.
IF YOU ARE A FELLOW BLOGGER, BLOG ABOUT WHY YOU LIKE THE TRAVEL TELLER?
- Make a new post on your blog.
- Choose your favorite post in The Travel Teller to feature.
- Say something about this particular post and why it’s your favorite. Minimum of 50 words.
- Include one photo from this particular post in your new post.
- Backlinks are needed, please.
- Post the link of this blog post on The Travel Teller’s Facebook Page.
5 BLOGGER WINNERS
(Gift Certificates from Bioessence Spa + 3T Limited Edition T-Shirts)
- Deadline of Entries: December 25, 2011.
- Winners will be drawn in the presence of some blogger friends.
- Everything is raffled off. No favoritism. Hence, everybody’s got a fair chance.
- Winners will be notified through text message, email, Facebook message or wall post.
- Prizes can be claimed personally at my office, Diamond Club, The Apo View Hotel, Davao City.
The Travel Teller gives back this CHRISTMAS… JOIN NOW and be a LUCKY WINNER.
757 total views, 2 views today